Thursday, April 29, 2021

Pen and Ink with Water Color

 After coming across the couple of pen and ink and water color pieces from the old days I decided to see if I could rescue some of the pieces I have been doing lately that just don't seem to make the grade.  I think the pen and ink does make a big difference and it is also fun to do.

They all try to capture some of spritely feeling of Forsythia and the sweet freshness of spring.


FORSYTHIA #1
10' x 14"


FORSYTHIA #2
10" x 14"


FORSYTHIA #3
10" x 14"

And the last one of the Forsythia at St. Joe's that used to be untrimmed in the fall.


FORSYTHIA #4
10" x 14"
Let me know which one you prefer and if you want it, it is yours.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Umbers and Ochres on the Road

A lot of what you see from the train window is other people going places in trucks and cars. Sometimes their color combinations are a joy to...